Nov 18, 2022
This week, Dan Neumann is joined
by Adam Ulery, Eric Landes, Andrea Floyd, Erica Menendez, and
Kris Chavious. In this
episode, they are celebrating Thanksgiving by sharing what they are
thankful for from an Agile Perspective.
- Adam is thankful for the great people he met in
the Agile Community and for Dan for making this
- Andrea is reflecting on the previous year and
shows her appreciation for those who show up with
- Eric is thankful for being able to coach with
two special colleagues.
- Kris stops to appreciate his Agile colleagues,
their unique perspectives, and how they teach each other while
respecting each other’s opinions.
- Erica is thankful for the Scrum Values, to have
them, and to be able to use them in everyday life.
Mentioned in this Episode:
No: The Only Negotiating System
You Need for Work and Home, by Jim Camp
Want to Learn More or Get in Touch?
Visit the website and catch up
with all the episodes on AgileThought.com!
Email your thoughts or
suggestions to Podcast@AgileThought.com
or Tweet @AgileThought using