Aug 26, 2022
This week, Dan Neumann is joined
by Phillip Lisenba, who recently joined the Agile Thought
In this episode, Dan and Phillip
are exploring how Agile ways could be applied to the home setting.
The heart and soul of Agile can be used to achieve goals
efficiently not only on a professional level but also at home in
our personal lives. Listen to this episode to find many tips to
reach your personal objectives with less effort!
- First, make a list (without the things you do
on daily basis).
- Include the small, medium, and bigger things
that you need to do.
- Keep it simple! You can do it on paper or
digitally, and get creative in finding something that works for
- Organize your tasks by priority, what creates
more value for your family should go first. Everybody’s list is
going to be different.
- Top ten tips to make your list:
- Create a list of things to do.
- Prioritize them.
- Break large projects into small
- Create a sense of urgency.
- Do something every day.
- Set a timebox for the work.
- Review the master list daily and
- Review your process and change as
- Have fun with the work and process.
- Reward yourself.
- Eight Agile Tips to use at home:
- Tell yourself you can do hard
- Don't schedule regular daily activities unless
you are creating a daily habit.
- After 30 days, once the daily habit is a habit,
you can stop scheduling it.
- Take a break when frustration
- Keep a record of what you have
- Reward yourself for each day's
- Reward yourself for large
- Make the most important thing the most
- Remember to be flexible’ sometimes you have to
pivot when challenges appear in order to keep moving forward.
Consider changing your methods when they are no longer
Mentioned in this Episode:
The 5 Second Rule: Transform
your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday
Courage, by Mel
Want to Learn More or Get in Touch?
Visit the website and catch up
with all the episodes on AgileThought.com!
Email your thoughts or
suggestions to Podcast@AgileThought.com
or Tweet @AgileThought using