Nov 4, 2022
This week, Dan Neumann is joined
by Sam Falco to celebrate four years of podcasts. In this
episode, Sam, who was a co-founder of the Agile Coach’s Corner
Podcast, is talking about some of his experiences throughout his
professional journey; he dives deep into various lessons learned
and the challenges overcame.
- Sam shares the ups and downs in his
- Sam learned not to interfere, but instead to
listen and observe.
- Keeping a curious perspective is always
- Learn how Teams operate; please avoid jumping
in and telling them what “needs to be done.”
- Learn, as a Scrum Master, how you can affect
- In a “remote” world, we miss running into
- “Can I reach out to you again?” is a good way
of staying in touch with people and following up on various
- Some programs are teaching Scrum in a bad
- Scrum Masters should watch and learn from
Teams, it takes a lot to be able to be silent.
- Access your ignorance, you don’t know what the
Team has been going through.
Mentioned in this Episode:
Lakota America: A New History
of Indigenous Power (The Lamar Series in Western
Want to Learn More or Get in Touch?
Visit the website and catch up
with all the episodes on AgileThought.com!
Email your thoughts or
suggestions to Podcast@AgileThought.com
or Tweet @AgileThought using